Tidbits About Our Chunk
1. Hmmm...No doctor visit this month. I need to measure and weigh him. He's sleeping though. It'll have to wait.
2. He started eating rice cereal mixed with formula and applesauce.
3. He still loves taking a bath.
4. He's started to sit up. Briefly. What can I say, he has a round bottom.
5. While laying on his back, he'll reach for his toes, but only reaching his calves.
6. Nana and Grandaddy claim he's said "Dada" several times. I refuse to believe it. I've made a mental note to practice saying "Mama" with him at every given chance.
7. His eczema on his neck and ears is clearing up.
8. His hair is growing back in, and it's a lot lighter in color.
9. He slept through the night once. Only once. Although he has made it 6 hours straight a couple of times too.
10. I believe I have lost the bet with Tom. I think his eyes are going to stay blue. I'm not giving up until October though.
No comments:
Post a Comment