This little sign is hanging at the entrance to our rental home, and I thought it pretty much sums up our life right now. Just thought I'd share.
I can't believe it is already Thursday. I have so many pictures to share from our little vacation, and I don't know how I'll find the time to share all of them. I guess it will keep me busy for a while. Here's a start:
So far, we've made it to Rum Point at least once each day. It's a great little beach. Plain and Simple. We love it! We were happy to see that Silas loves it too. Almost too much. I think he's eaten an entire bucket worth of sand. Everytime I turn around he's eating more and more of it. Hopefully, it won't have any long term effects on him.
The evidence is clearly on his face. :)
I didn't get too many pictures of Tom and Micah that day. They were in the water as soon as we stepped onto the sand.
Silas' first time in the ocean.
"I like eating wet sand too."
No comments:
Post a Comment