Sunday, July 13, 2008

33 weeks


At 33 weeks I miss being smaller. It's become extremely difficult to get in and out of the car and off the couch and out of any chair for that matter. Thank goodness I'm almost there.
Tom and I had our usual child birth class on Wednesday which taught us all about epidurals and C-sections. I definitely want the epidural and definitely don't want a C-section. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes as planned.
Thursday we had breast feeding class. Tom was one of only two husbands that attended class. Everyone else brought their mom. I guess that makes sense since most of them breast fed their own children. That makes them good supports and teachers in that field. I had to nudge Tom quite a few times to keep him awake during the class although I think he enjoyed the videos.
Saturday morning we had yet another baby class. This time it was baby care class. Tom changed his first diaper. So what if it was on a doll. It still counts. Now he has no excuses when it's his turn to change Micah's diapers. Too bad he didn't quite get the whole swaddling technique down. It should come with practice though.
Other than classes all last week, no other news. One child birth class to go this week.

No comments: