Monday, April 19, 2010

Bluebonnets

For the last several days I've noticed cars parked on the side of the road at a rather old cemetary I pass on a daily basis. I finally started to look a little closer as I drove by, and I noticed that there were people out there taking photos in the wild flowers. There are bluebonnets everywhere. So, Friday I followed suit and decided to stop with Tom and Micah to take some photos of them running around in the wild flowers. I even broke out my 35mm SLR that I haven't used in several months. There was a roll half exposed in my camera when I picked it up off of the shelf. I haven't gotten those rolls developed yet, and I'm extremely curious what's on that half exposed roll. I'll try to remember to drop those off while I'm running errands this week.

Here are some of the photos I took with my digital point-and-shoot camera.

















And today I received an e-mail from Chris, my brother-in-law, containing this photo warning about the snakes in Texas...EEEEEEEEK! I'm glad he sent that e-mail today or else I never would have stepped foot out there.

2 comments:

PDS First Grade said...

The pictures are beautiful, Natalie! Micah is so precious! Thanks for sharing...

Natalie said...

Thanks for the comments. I was starting to wonder if anyone other than my parents was reading this anymore.