Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter and Current Events

The Easter Bunny left all these goodies for Micah


...And here's Micah's reaction




We tried getting everyone looking and smiling at the same time, but it's harder than it looks or seems.






-----------------------------------

This weekend flew by just like the last few. Friday I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned. Tom had agreed to keep Micah all day Saturday so I could get out of the house for the ENTIRE day! (something that hadn't happened since we moved) I started out my morning at Starbucks and a massage at Massage-Space, and then I was off to the movies to see The Last Song. Other than technical difficulties which resulted in free movie passes and popcorn and drinks, I thought the movie was pretty good. It's a chick flick. It doesn't take much to entertain me. After the movie I did some power shopping. I shopped the mall that the theater was in, stores around the perimeter of the mall, and then I went over to Allen to the Outlet Mall. I finally stopped shopping around 8:30pm. I was pooped, but I came home with all kinds of goodies. I could use more days like that!

Today Tom stuck around for church and just long enough to cut the grass before he left for the airport again. This time he's spending the next 4 days in New Orleans for the AAPG meeting. Micah and I sure do miss him these days. Hopefully, after next week's trip to Houston he'll be home for a little while.

No comments: