Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter Eve

Now that I'm starting to feel a little better, I'll finish up this blog about Easter weekend. The pollen really got to me at the beginning of the week, and Tom has been in Houston for the last couple days leaving me busy with the little man all to myself.

Saturday morning we got one last stab at hunting eggs for this Easter season. Our neighborhood was holding an egg hunt for the little ones. There was even an age group for Hannah and Chase. And on top of it all, they stuffed the eggs with the good candy--Reeces! (they were slightly melted, but that's nothing the freezer couldn't fix)

My brother's family before the hunt


My parent's with us before the hunt



Micah found a grand total of 4 eggs before the whole playground was swept clean.


I snuck a couple of his eggs out of his basket and let him find them again...


...And after the hunt we played








To be continued...I thought I could finish this, but Private Practice is on. It's a re-run, but a re-run I haven't seen yet.

No comments: