My project was making a window seat cusion for the kitchen nook.
Here are the supplies I used.
I started by getting Tom to cut two pieces of plywood 4'x 13" each to fit inside the seat shelf. I used this as the base of each cusion.
Second, I traced the wood pieces onto the 3" thick foam.
After tracing the wood on the foam, I used an electric meat cutter to cut the foam.
Next, I measured the fabric and cut it to wrap around the foam and wood. Then, I used the staple gun to attach the fabric.
And, Ta Da.
Sweet Pea sure is glad I finally completed this project.
Here's a sneak peek at the fabric for the window treatments. I'm not sure what I want yet. Hmmmm....
-----------------------------
The count down is on. Only 2 more days until the pool opens! Wahoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment