Yesterday my Godson, Chase, made his First Communion.
I knew for a while that he wasn't going to be able to make his First Communion with the rest of his class due to a baseball tournament, but we weren't sure when he would be able to reschedule his big day. So, around the middle of last week I got a message from his mom that it would be this Sunday. Tom and I talked and realized we didn't have anything going on this weekend and Tom had Friday off as one of his regularly scheduled Fridays off, so we packed up and were on the road Thursday night to Mississippi.
It was a great weekend to spend with my family not only at Chase's First Communion, but also at the ball field and around the pool.
[Thanks, Dad, for contributing this photo]Congratulations, Chase! I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment