Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Yeehaw!



It seems like we are always going and doing something these days. Last Saturday Encana, Tom's employer, had a company picnic at the Circle R Ranch. Despite Micah's lack of a nap, we attended the event. There were bounce houses, mazes, potato sack races, an egg toss, playgrounds, hula hoop contests, bingo and lots of good food and drinks. I was able to meet some of Tom's new co-workers and their children too. We had a good ol' time! I even shook it in the hula hoop contest. I got knocked out when we had to raise both hands in the air and lift one foot. You can only imagine how awkward that looked!



He's showing off his cowboy duds before we left the house.











Micah tried really hard to hula hoop




...And after the picnic at the ranch we ended up here...


When they put the sign up "Outdoor World", they weren't kidding. That place was huge! We managed to not break the bank, and Tom picked up most everything he needs for the boat. Thank goodness we don't live too close to this place or I'd never see my husband.

No comments: