Tuesday, May 11, 2010

SSsssssss

It was just another lazy afternoon at the Deen house. Micah and I were enjoying the hot weather in the backyard. I was on the phone chatting with my dad like usual and Micah was following me around in the backyard. I looked over at my hibiscus tree and noticed it needed water. So, I walked over to get the hose and this was waiting to greet me. Except it was standing up with its head about a foot in the air. Holy S_ _ _! I scooped up Micah and ran inside.

Never ever, ever, ever, ever, again will I not make a lap around the yard before I let Micah just run around on his own.






About 45 minutes after I noticed this guy lingering in the yard, I found a neighbor willing enough to come kill it. Oh, thank goodness!

Tom thinks the snake was a cottonmouth. No matter what it was...It still freaked me out.

I HATE SNAKES!

No comments: