Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Splash Model

The rain managed to stay away today, and we managed to get down to the pool. We had the entire pool area, including the kiddie pool and the big pool, all to ourselves. From what I hear from the neighbors, it won't be like that for long. After school is out for summer next month, it will be packed. I suppose Micah and I will try to work in our swimming lessons before June.

Micah was eager to check things out.








My boy loves the water!



So, I'm guessing by the eyes in this photo that he'll have a modeling career once the Budda Belly phase passes...LOL!



Work it, boy!








We splashed around for a little over a half hour or so before I figured out how to turn on all of the sprinkler fixtures. Micah didn't like the pelican that opened its mouth and dumped out water. It frightened him a bit, and I didn't know how to turn it off. By the time we got toweled off all of the sprinklers stopped. I know for future trips not to set all of them off at once.

No comments: