Over a month ago when Tom asked me what I wanted for my birthday, I said I wanted to go see Shamu at Sea World. I've done Six Flags, Disney World, Universal Studios, and even Dollywood. I'd never been to Sea World though.
So.....Thursday afternoon we set out on our road trip to San Antonio for a long weekend to celebrate my last weekend as a 27 year old and my 28th birthday.
Friday morning when we finally made it through the line at the gate to Sea World, our first stop was at....drum roll, please....the playground. Knowing that we have a 21 month old to keep up with, we knew we weren't going to be able to do any of the rides. So, we tried to plan our day around all of the different shows. The first show on our agenda was the ski show and we had 30 minutes to waste before the show, so we let Micah burn off some energy at the playground.
Cool Vibrations Ski Show Clip
After the ski show we ran over to the seal, sea lion, and otter show.
Next we walked back across the park to see the Shamu Show: Believe
That's not all, but that's all for now. Afterall, it is my birthday today. I'll be back with more posts through the week. You'll be surprised what we crammed into 3 days...
No comments:
Post a Comment