Saturday, June 12, 2010

Grandparents Visit & Day 4 Back At The Beach


My appologies for the brief hold up of our vacation posts. Around the same time we left for Costa Rica, my parents set out on an adventurous 2-week road trip from Mississippi to California and back in their Mini. After 5,000 miles of driving, touring, and experiencing, they arrived at our house for a few days before the last leg of their trip home. We love when Nana and Granddaddy stop by! (BTW, we miss you already.)
Nana and Granddaddy even babysat Micah so Tom and I could go out to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. (Thank you!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Day 4 (Wednesday), we were back at the beach, and this time we were prepared for the sun. Micah was coated in 70 SPF every hour, and in addition to his swim trunks that were long enough to be considered pants, he was decked out in his rash guard and sun hat. That baby was gonna be sunburn free for sure!




Micah and his Da Da were at it again.

Micah and I took a run on the beach together.












I'll be back with more pictures from Day 4 soon. It's past my bedtime and I'm calling it a night! Toodles!

No comments: