It's Thursday, the third day of the 2011 ice storm. Tom braved the roads and traffic to get in to the office this morning. And since the voicemail at my office hadn't been updated since Tuesday morning, I decided to get dressed and ready in order to drive to the office to see if anyone was there. I knew last night that Micah's daycare was closed, so I packed his backpack with snacks and DVDs to entertain him for a little while he hung out with me at the office. Surprisingly, no one was there. Again. So, we're on day 3 at home. Well, before we came back home, we stopped by Target to pick up a few things.
Shopping this morning was the B-E-S-T shopping trip ever! Not only was Micah well behaved, but it was just the two of us and a whole shift of employees straightening the aisles. It was like a private shopping trip. I only ran into a couple other people who obviously had cabin fever like us.
Lately, Micah has been such a great help around the house. He even likes to help me unload groceries and other items from the store.
While I was changing out of my work clothes and back into my P.J.s in the bedroom, this was going on in the living room.
Stacking, Sorting, Creating, Pretending...
No comments:
Post a Comment