Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Taylor Swift in Concert and More

I picked up a copy of US Weekly before we left on the cruise and flipped through it on the first couple of days at sea to pass the time and catch up on celebrity gossip. I had no idea that something I was reading about was going to unfold right in front of me a few days later.

After a long day in Cozumel on the beach, we retreated back to the ship for a nap in the late afternoon. Within 30 minutes we started hearing loud roars of a crowd screaming and clapping. Tom went out on the balcony and reported back to me that there was a concert or something going on on the boat next to us. Then it clicked. Taylor Swift. In concert. On the....other boat. I read about Taylor starting her concert tour on the Allure of the Seas on Jan 21. Who whould have known that we would get hear it live. Too bad we didn't cruise with Royal Caribbean instead. Oh well. At least we could hear it all. Micah even enjoyed "singing along".







Here's a clip from earlier that day in Cozumel on the beach.

No comments: