If you are wondering how yesterday went, we made it. My interviews went well. It's still a slow economy here and they don't have anything for me right now, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that something will come up in the next few weeks.
Micah had a good day too. Well, at least his teacher said he had a good day. He cried from 8am-9am (I cried most of that time too), but when they went out for morning recess he was all smiles and didn't cry again until late in the afternoon when some of the other moms started to pick up their kids. When I finally walked in the door, I could hear him balling in the the very back of the daycare screaming, "maMAAAAAAA". I felt awful. His teacher said he saw me through the window as I got out of the car and he got upset. To make up for leaving him all day, we went home and snuggled on the couch and watched Madagascar 2. He was so sweet and cuddly! I'm pretty sure he was relieved that we didn't go back to daycare today.
No comments:
Post a Comment