Thanks, I used MS Word, Picasa, and Paint. I'm sure there's an easier way, but I took the route I knew how to manipulate. I cropped and resized the pictures in Picasa. Then I opened each one into MS Word and lined them up how I wanted to view them. Then, I copied the entire collage into Paint as one picture and saved it. Finally, I uploaded the one picture to Blogger. Like I said, there's got to be an easier way, but that's how I did it.
Thanks, Natalie! I think I may try it. Lawren had done something similar using a program on her apple, but no way could I do what she did! Ha! Are y'all gonna come home when Denise is here?
3 comments:
Your cannas are so pretty! I like the new header, too. Could you tell me how you did that? I think it would be great for our class blog.
Thanks, I used MS Word, Picasa, and Paint. I'm sure there's an easier way, but I took the route I knew how to manipulate. I cropped and resized the pictures in Picasa. Then I opened each one into MS Word and lined them up how I wanted to view them. Then, I copied the entire collage into Paint as one picture and saved it. Finally, I uploaded the one picture to Blogger. Like I said, there's got to be an easier way, but that's how I did it.
Thanks, Natalie! I think I may try it. Lawren had done something similar using a program on her apple, but no way could I do what she did! Ha! Are y'all gonna come home when Denise is here?
Post a Comment