[Sorry for the picture quality. It was taken with his phone.]Thursday evening Tom picked up two of his friends from Colorado at the airport and brought them home to our house for a "guys' weekend". The only thing on their agenda was fishing and drinking.
After staying up until 2am Thursday night drinking and catching up, they set out to Lake Texoma at 4:30am. They had a fishing guide scheduled to take them to all of the best locations for fishing. They had so much fun and caught so many fish that they went back again this morning well before the sun was up.
The above picture is from today. I needed proof that Tom could catch a fish since I haven't seen him catch anything in our backyard yet.
Please think of me for the remainder of the weekend as I tolerate the rest of "guys' weekend" and all of their testosterone....ugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment