Saturday, August 28, 2010

Happy Birthday

Most of you may know that I found a job, and it just so happened that they were very eager to have me start this past Thursday, also Micah's second birthday, to make preparations for the month end close. (I'm planning to dedicate an entire blog to the job next week. Stay tuned.) So, it was another early morning for the Deen household. This is how we started Micah's birthday.


Warning!: Tom and I are singing. You may want to turn down the volume!



[Yes, I know the walls are pink. When we first moved here, we didn't anticipate Micah staying in the crib for this long and I didn't want to put effort into fixing up the nursery until the next little one comes along. (no, I'm not pregnant)]


When we arrived home from work and daycare, we noticed a package at the door.


Thanks for the cool latch board, Aunt Gamma and Uncle Wes!

Instead of another cake for his birthday, I baked chocolate chip cookies for an after dinner treat. He loves chocolate just like his Mama!



Happy 2nd Birthday, Micah! We love you!

No comments: