It was a typical Wednesday right before lunch. Micah was playing well by himself while I prepared his food. I set his tray on the high chair tray and he protested against my announcement that it was lunch time. So, I told him he could play while I prepared my lunch and then we could eat together. While I was in the kitchen, I heard a gulping noise and I knew I hadn't given Micah his drink yet, so I went around the bar to check things out. This is what I found:
He used the laundry basket as a ladder in order to reach the bar where my glass of water was sitting. Luckily, he didn't spill any.
And, then I realized he was digging into his lunch too.
Surprisingly, he did really well with the cup of water all by himself. I think we'll start using regular cups with no sippie at meal times. I had no idea he was capable of handling a cup on his own.
No comments:
Post a Comment