I'm free to drive again and only 2 more weeks of rest before I can start excercising to lose this belly. It will be so nice to fit into normal clothes again. My fingers are crossed that that day will come. In the mean time Micah and I will hang out on the couch watching all of the shows DVRed from the previous night and exhausting every OnDemand movie out there.
Micah was stuffy all day today. I'm not sure if he has a cold or not. He hasn't been running a temp, but he cries, coughs and weezes when he is lying flat on his back. So, we spent the majority of the day snuggled up on the couch at least until Tom got home after lunch in order to drive me to my doc visit.
Tom has to fly to Houston next week for work for a couple days. I'm a little nervous about being at home alone with Micah, but I guess we'll make it. I may not get a shower or leave the house for any particular reason, but we'll make it.
No comments:
Post a Comment