Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Doctor Visit

Micah had his 2-week check up this morning. He is doing very well. He is up to 8lbs and 3oz and 20 3/8inches long. I forgot what the doc said about all of the percentiles, but he's average on all of them except length which he's above average. There were no shots today, but they did stick his little foot and draw blood. At the 2-month check up, we get the joy of consoling him after 5 shots. Sounds like fun...

Here's a short video of Micah from last weekend that I forgot to upload. Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with picture in the last few days. I'll try to work on it.


1 comment:

Morgan said...

2 weeks already? Dang, seems like Micah was born a few days ago... Glad things are going good.. Shots will never get easier on mom, but it does on the kiddos.. Now when the boys says they are too sick to go to school, I say .. Ok, let's call the doc so you can go and get a shot! They change their minds real quick! ha! He's precious as ever..