Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Wii




Above is a video of Micah right before we took him for an evening walk.

Last Friday, a package arrived at our door containing a Wii (that's the latest Nintendo, Mom and Dad and who ever else who's reading this that doesn't keep up with video game technology). We searched high and low for the system and Tom finally found one online through ToysRUs. Entertainment. I not only can keep Micah calm and in my arms, but I can play Zelda while doing this. It's great. I haven't exactly mastered feeding him or changing diapers while playing, but he sleeps great in my arms and lap while I play. I've been playing Zelda, a storybook type game that you have to use problem solving and hand-eye coordination to play, like it's crack. I admit it. I'm addicted. I told myself that tomorrow I'm not going to touch that game. On the other hand, the Wii Fit came in today (the main reason we bought the Wii). The Wii Fit is an interactive excercise video game. It comes with a balance board that you stand on to play the games. Only, I can't play this one and hold Micah at the same time. I do hope I can play it enough to lose the rest of this baby weight though. So, that's been my life for the past few days...

No comments: