


Ok, so I'm not sure how this blog will look b/c somehow I've changed the settings to show pictures and video in HTML rather than actual pictures while I'm putting this together. Bare with me.
Yesterday Tom (aka Ranger Rick in the pictures) and I took Micah to the zoo. Tom's company held a family social event there, and we figured it would be a great time to get out of the house for a few hours.
In other news, the crazy lady across the street who would always stare out her front window into our house moved out Friday night. Since last night, I have watched at least 4 male college age guys move in. I guess since I've been watching out my front window at them...that makes me the crazy lady now. I just really hope the one with the hoopty car doesn't always keep it parked in front of our house.
1 comment:
Natalie,
What a precious baby! I have worked with your mom for 15 years at school and I'm Allison Doss' mother, Susan. We 'Nanas' keep up with each others kids and grandkids...You all looked like you were having a good time. I check this site every other day so keep the pictures coming.
Susan D
Post a Comment